Sunday, April 10, 2016

‘I’d be lying if I say I’ve moved on’ – Dhoni

Chennai people always supports cricket game. For example Sayeed Anwar made 192 against India. India lost the game, even though Chennai people appreciate Anwar’s batting. Even all legend people also accept the support of Chennai people. They supports good cricket game and players not blindly.
csk
Once IPL started CSK formed. As usual Chennai people supports their team and team delivered good output with fan supports. Whistle Podu, enga thala dhoni these words are magic words to CSK players. Who are played in CSK they know about this boost up words.  Even though this IPL, CSK not there but CSK players spread over to other teams. They will get good support from Chennai people.
Dhoni is now Pune captain. But he delivered below word which is happy to Chennai people. In general Chennai people once they support then they never give up. They have maturity to understand the situation and about the game.
All the best to all CSK players for 2016 IPL. Keep the momentum in your team.
Always Enga Thala Dhoni-kku whistle podu

‘I’d be lying if I say I’ve moved on’ – Dhoni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

Read More...